These Terms govern your access to, usage of all content, Product and Services available at https://www.msh-shiatsu.org website (the “Service”) operated by QI ZEN (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to our services are subject to your acceptance, without modification, of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules and policies published and that may be published from time to time by us.
Please read the Agreement carefully before accessing or using our Services. By accessing or using any part of our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to any part of the terms of the Agreement, then you may not access or use our Services.
The Agreement does not transfer from Us to you any of Ours or third party intellectual property, and all right, title, and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with QI ZEN and its licensors.
Third Party Services
In using the Services, you may use third-party services, products, software, embeds, or applications developed by a third party (“Third Party Services”).
If you use any Third Party Services, you understand that:
- Any use of a Third Party Service is at your own risk, and we shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for Third Party websites or Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that We shall not be responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Where use of any part of our Services requires an account, you agree to provide us with complete and accurate information when you register for an account.
You will be solely responsible and liable for any activity that occurs under your account. You are responsible for keeping your account information up-to-date and for keeping your password secure.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account that you use to access the Service. You shall not share or misuse your access credentials. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized uses of your account or upon becoming aware of any other breach of security.
We may terminate or suspend your access to all or any part of our Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately.
If you wish to terminate the Agreement or your QI ZEN account, you may simply discontinue using our Services.
All provisions of the Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Our Services are provided “AS IS.” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. QI ZEN and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither QI ZEN, nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that our Services will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, our Services at your own discretion and risk.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
Except to the extent any applicable law provides otherwise, the Agreement and any access to or use of our Services will be governed by the laws of France.
The proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to the Agreement and any access to or use of our Services will be the state and federal courts located in France.
QI ZEN reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
If we make changes that are material, we will let you know by posting on our website, or by sending you an email or other communication before the changes take effect. The notice will designate a reasonable period of time after which the new terms will take effect.
If you disagree with our changes, then you should stop using our Services within the designated notice period, or once the changes become effective.
Your continued use of our Services will be subject to the new terms.
Welcome to https://www.msh-shiatsu.org (the “webite”). We understand that privacy online is important to users of our Site, especially when conducting business. This statement governs our privacy policies with respect to those users of the Site (“Visitors”) who visit without transacting business and Visitors who register to transact business on the Site and make use of the various services offered by QI ZEN (collectively, “Services”) (“Authorized Customers”).
- Personal Identifiable Information or Personnal Data
- The use of personal data
- Who has access to the data
- The rights of the users of the site
Personally Identifiable Information
refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, social security number, and credit card information. Personally Identifiable Information does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
Personal data must be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and transparently with regard to the data subject (lawfulness, fairness, transparency);
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes shall not be considered, in accordance with Article 89(1), as incompatible with the original purposes (purpose limitation);
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (data minimisation);
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (accuracy);
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed; personal data may be kept for longer periods for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1), provided that the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the Regulation to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject are implemented (storage limitation);
- Processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by means of appropriate technical or organisational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
Processing is lawful only if, and to the extent that, at least one of the following conditions is met
- The data subject has consented to the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject;
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests and fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child;
What Personally Identifiable Information is collected?
We may collect basic user profile information from all of our Visitors. We collect the following additional information from our Authorized Customers: the names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of Authorized Customers, the nature and size of the business, and the nature and size of the advertising inventory that the Authorized Customer intends to purchase or sell.
What organizations are collecting the information?
In addition to our direct collection of information, our third party service vendors (such as credit card companies, clearinghouses and banks) who may provide such services as credit, insurance, and escrow services may collect this information from our Visitors and Authorized Customers. We do not control how these third parties use such information, but we do ask them to disclose how they use personal information provided to them from Visitors and Authorized Customers. Some of these third parties may be intermediaries that act solely as links in the distribution chain, and do not store, retain, or use the information given to them.
How does the Site use Personally Identifiable Information?
We use Personally Identifiable Information to customize the Site, to make appropriate service offerings, and to fulfill buying and selling requests on the Site. We may email Visitors and Authorized Customers about research or purchase and selling opportunities on the Site or information related to the subject matter of the Site. We may also use Personally Identifiable Information to contact Visitors and Authorized Customers in response to specific inquiries, or to provide requested information.
With whom may the information may be shared?
Personally Identifiable Information about Authorized Customers may be shared with other Authorized Customers who wish to evaluate potential transactions with other Authorized Customers. We may share aggregated information about our Visitors, including the demographics of our Visitors and Authorized Customers, with our affiliated agencies and third party vendors. We also offer the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving information or being contacted by us or by any agency acting on our behalf.
How is Personally Identifiable Information stored?
Personally Identifiable Information collected by QI ZEN is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties or employees of QI ZEN except for use as indicated above.
What choices are available to Visitors regarding collection, use and distribution of the information?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may opt out of receiving unsolicited information from or being contacted by us and/or our vendors and affiliated agencies by responding to emails as instructed, or by contacting us at
Users agree that by using our site, they consent to:
- The collection, use and processing of the data listed in this policy
- The display of membership and contact details within the blog posts attached to the site
A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns.
Are Cookies Used on the Site?
You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is sent. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your browser, but this may reduce the quality of your user experience.
Cookies used by our service providers
How does QI ZEN use login information?
QI ZEN uses login information, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, ISPs, and browser types, to analyze trends, administer the Site, track a user’s movement and use, and gather broad demographic information.
What partners or service providers have access to Personally Identifiable Information from Visitors and/or Authorized Customers on the Site?
How does the Site keep Personally Identifiable Information secure?
All of our employees are familiar with our security policy and practices. The Personally Identifiable Information of our Visitors and Authorized Customers is only accessible to a limited number of qualified employees who are given a password in order to gain access to the information. We audit our security systems and processes on a regular basis. Sensitive information, such as credit card numbers or social security numbers, is protected by encryption protocols, in place to protect information sent over the Internet. While we take commercially reasonable measures to maintain a secure site, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering, and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable to Visitors or Authorized Customers for any such occurrences.
How can Visitors correct any inaccuracies in Personally Identifiable Information?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may contact us to update Personally Identifiable Information about them or to correct any inaccuracies by emailing us at email@example.com
Can a Visitor delete or deactivate Personally Identifiable Information collected by the Site?
We provide Visitors and Authorized Customers with a mechanism to delete/deactivate Personally Identifiable Information from the Site’s database by contacting. However, because of backups and records of deletions, it may be impossible to delete a Visitor’s entry without retaining some residual information. An individual who requests to have Personally Identifiable Information deactivated will have this information functionally deleted, and we will not sell, transfer, or use Personally Identifiable Information relating to that individual in any way moving forward.
These are summarized rights that you have under data protection law
- The right to access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to withdraw consent
https://www.msh-shiatsu.org contains links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another website. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and contact us using the following:
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: Qi Zen – 1302 chemin de Vieillevigne – 31290 Gardouch
Effective date: May 01, 2021.
Disclaimers for MSH
All the information on this website – https://www.msh-shiatsu.org – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only and in accordance of its owner QI ZEN. QI ZEN does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (MSH), is strictly at your own risk. MSH will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.